Sunday 29 January 2017

100 Days of Making Comics - Day Twenty Nine - A Relaxing Sunday Morning

'Ow do People?

Welcome to 100 Days of making Comics, a challenge in which the goal is to spend a minimum of 30 minutes a day working on or towards comic creation.
Click on any Image to view larger.

Have had a relaxing Sunday morning playing about with the page I added colour to yesterday, i didn't want to concentrate too hard on anything today so I decided to just have fun without worry or pressure of getting anything done to a point, or done right even.


I added a wallpaper texture to all the walls, then erased it slightly to give wear, plus gave it a grubby, old feel by painting some stronger colour back in in places.
I added shadow in all over the place in various panels including the statue head and skull, and in the line art only version I added some extra bits on the table in panel5, some coins and scraps of paper as the table itself looked a little bare. I might copy those onto this colour version at some point too.
The Globe was added yesterday, I think....

I'll leave it at that for now, not sure if I'll end up keeping this colour version or just starting again once the whole first issue is drawn, but it's fun to just have fun sometimes!

Until next time, keep creative!

No comments:

Post a Comment