Friday 13 January 2017

100 Days of Making Comics - Day Thirteen - Little Details

How's it going?!

Welcome to 100 Days of Making Comics, a challenge in which the goal is to spend a minimum of 30 minutes a day working on or towards comic creation.
Click on any image to view larger.

Another short one from me tonight, just been doing a little detailing on panel 7 of that page I've mostly finished pencilling, I did do some other detailing too, on the monster skull in panel 3, but tonight was mainly about aging books, as in making them look old, very old!
Below is a before and after of it, I still have a bit more to do but that's it for now.


I did also lay out the panels for the next page, less interesting but it still needs to be done.


Until next time, keep creative!


No comments:

Post a Comment