Monday 30 January 2017

100 Days of Making Comics - Day Thirty - Shadow Work

Evenin' All...

Welcome to 100 Days of making Comics, a challenge in which the goal is to spend a minimum of 30 minutes a day working on or towards comic creation.
Click on any Image to view larger.

Bit of a slow one today, after a productive weekend I woke up early and did a bit of work on the shadows, not a great deal but enough to fill the half hour mark.
Here's the black and white version of where I'm up to on that.


Day job work was VERY tiring so this evening is going to be a no go drawing wise, food, vegging out in front of the tv and sleep is needed in great quantities!
I'll get back to it in the morning where I'm planning on getting the roughs done of the three floating placeholder heads in the last panel I was drawing....

Until then, keep creative! 

No comments:

Post a Comment