Thursday 26 January 2017

100 Days of Making Comics - Day Twenty Six - Working in the Cold, with a Cold!

Hi.... Nuff Said.

Welcome to 100 Days of making Comics, a challenge in which the goal is to spend a minimum of 30 minutes a day working on or towards comic creation.
Click on any Image to view larger.

So I got even sicker, coughing up, now with added blocked and runny nose, swollen throat etc. And I've had to work outdoors in the freezing cold all week! Not a good combo.

Anyhow, not done a lot more, just the required half an hour to keep within the challenge parameters.
First off I added the rope detailing on the book in this panel, and sketched in some fingers...


then added in his hand rubbing his head in this panel (this was inked yesterday but I didn't post the image) still need to do his hair, I inked it once but wasn't happy so out came the digital eraser...


And finally I laid out the borders for the next page, added in the first panel and started roughing in the second...



 So not a completely unproductive day but not a great one either.
Hopefully I'll be feeling a little better tomorrow, I have the day off so should get a fair bit done with a bit of luck!

Until then, keep creative! 

No comments:

Post a Comment