Tuesday 10 January 2017

100 Days of Making Comics - Day Ten - Productivity Back Up Again!

Good Tidings to you all,

Welcome to 100 Days of Making Comics, a challenge in which the goal is to spend a minimum of 30 minutes a day working on or towards comic creation.
Click on any image to view larger.

Productivity has indeed been on the up again today, thankfully!


I managed to get the drawing done for the hand reaching up to the book that I had planned for panel 7



And James, the writer of the story came round for a chat, we spent a couple of hours going through bits, discussing changes to the plot, and he helped me decide exactly what should be in panel 4 (I changed my mind from what I had originally thought) so I sketched it out very roughly, ready to draw out properly (which I'll do tomorrow morning, before work as usual).


All in all a far better and more productive day, making comics wise. I think in all I will have spent around 4 hours today on comic making related activities, so all good!
10 days down, 90 to go!

Until tomorrow, Keep Creative!



No comments:

Post a Comment