Friday 27 January 2017

100 Days of Making Comics - Day Twenty Seven - Finally a productive day!

Good Evening and a Happy start to the Weekend!

Welcome to 100 Days of making Comics, a challenge in which the goal is to spend a minimum of 30 minutes a day working on or towards comic creation.
Click on any Image to view larger.

Today was a good day, drawing wise at least, and my virus is starting to subside, i may actually get a little sleep tonight...yay!

Bit of an early post as i had the day off of work, so have been drawing on and off, and figured if I do anymore tonight I can just update later.

First off, I got a bit more done to page 3 (the one that's not far off being ready to colour)
I inked the skull lying on the floor, and finished aging the books in the bottom right panel.



I also got a lot closer to getting to the end of the following page, I added in the fingers in panel 3, all of the detail in panel 5 (aside from the sound effect), inked the boys hair, and drew him smiling in panel 8!


I've also got a little more done to the page following that one, adding in the boys hand in panel 1 touching the book, inking him in panel 2, and doing the word balloons and speech (the words I've left out of this post, spoiler alert and all that...) 
The next panels (3-5) are slightly different in look to the last, there is a reason for that which I'll explain once they're drawn.




So all in all a productive day so far, and I might even get a bit more done before the days over.


Until then, keep creative!





No comments:

Post a Comment