Thursday 19 January 2017

100 Days of Making Comics - Day Nineteen - Research day!

G'evening...

Welcome to 100 Days of Making Comics, a challenge in which the goal is to spend a minimum of 30 minutes a day working on or towards comic creation.

I spent a little while this morning working on the cover mock up that I posted yesterday, instead of adding the image in this post I just updated yesterday's but below is a breakdown of the different stages of colouring, from basic line art to the finished image.


I also spent a little while this evening doing some research that was needed for various things I'll need to draw later on in the story. These things will no doubt be posted on the blog in the future in another post!

I'm off for now, I've got a few hours spare tomorrow throughout the day so hopefully tomorrows post should be quite a productive one.

Until then, keep creative!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment