Wednesday 4 January 2017

100 Days of Making Comics - Day Four - Panel 3 Background and Contour Lines

Hey hey Internet!

Welcome to 100 Days of Making Comics, a challenge in which the goal is to spend a minimum of 30 minutes a day working on or towards comic creation.

Another quick one today, I spent around 45 minutes this morning finishing off the basic shape of the skull in panel 3 and tidying it up, then did some of the background to that panel. 

Click on any image to view larger.


Then when I got in from work I didn't have much time so decided to stick a contour line around the skull and the statue head in panel 2 to see how it looked, I like it! 



Might go a little fatter on the line once i get to the inking stage but we'll see later down the line. 

I'm not entirely sure how much extra detailing and rendering might get added when inking so at this point I'll just concentrate on getting all of the basic linework in there and worry about the rest later.

Will definitely get a fair bit more done tomorrow as I have an hour or so before work, and the whole evening after work to spend on it, minus dinner and a wee bit o gaming...maybe...


Keep creative people!




No comments:

Post a Comment