Thursday 12 January 2017

100 Days of Making Comics - Day Twelve - Arrows, Walls. Floorboards, Inking, A Good Days Work!

Huzzah!

Welcome to 100 Days of Making Comics, a challenge in which the goal is to spend a minimum of 30 minutes a day working on or towards comic creation.
Click on any image to view larger.


A productive evening! I finally got onto doing panel 4!


So the page is laid out for the most part. I still have inking to do on it, and there's quite a few extra objects that I'd like to add here and there in a couple of the panels (quite a few in panel 1, and some in panel 5 next to the box mainly) and there's plenty of texturing/rendering to do in all of the close up panels, but it's getting there!
Of course I'm trying not to think about the colouring of it all yet, that I'm definitely not starting until all 32 pages are pencilled and inked.
I'm going to catch some z's as I have a busy day ahead tomorrow!

Until then, Keep Creative!

No comments:

Post a Comment