Wednesday 18 January 2017

100 Days of Making Comics - Day Eighteen - Cover Mock Up Version 2

Hi to Anyone still awake (on my side of the Globe) and to anyone else at all the other times of day!

Welcome to 100 Days of Making Comics, a challenge in which the goal is to spend a minimum of 30 minutes a day working on or towards comic creation.


I'm going to keep the writing brief today as it's late, I have work in the morning and I'm generally just wanting to sleep!
I did another mock up of a cover today, well, to be precise I added colour to a second cover mock up I did the other day.
Click on the image to view larger.

I like the results at this point, and I think this will be a general indicator as to how the comic will look coloured, which was the point of doing the mock up.

Hope you like it, that's me done for now.

Until next time, keep creative!


No comments:

Post a Comment