Tuesday 31 January 2017

100 Days of Making Comics - Day Thirty One - Some New Characters!

What's Up Internetterers!

Welcome to 100 Days of making Comics, a challenge in which the goal is to spend a minimum of 30 minutes a day working on or towards comic creation.
Click on any Image to view larger.

I got a fairly nice amount done today in a relatively short space of time!
I started off this morning by laying out all of the word balloons and the text itself on the current page, which wasn't too hard as I had it roughly laid out in the storyboards so could use those as a guide.
Then got onto some fun stuff this evening, designing and roughing out three new characters that haven't yet been in this story, I already had an idea of how i wanted them to look from the storyboarding stage which I went through with the writer James, but wasn't exactly sure of the poses.
But once I got into it the positioning came really easily, drawing characters really is the best part of the whole process!

Here's where they're at at the moment, need to redo some little bits and pieces but that can be done whilst inking, which I'll start in the morning before work and finish on Thursday.


That's it for now, I need to do some relaxing before the evenings over.

Until next time, keep creative!

No comments:

Post a Comment