Monday 16 January 2017

100 Days of Making Comics - Day Sixteen - Cover Mock Up

Hiya!

Welcome to 100 Days of Making Comics, a challenge in which the goal is to spend a minimum of 30 minutes a day working on or towards comic creation.
Click on any image to view larger.

I did something a little different this morning and did a little mock up of the cover for the first issue of JAR, I'd started the illustration part but as I had the Logo ready I downloaded an Image Comics logo and a barcode and threw together this to see what it looked like, definitely like it, especially the font for the writer/artist credit so hopefully that'll get kept.


I will do a lot more detail to the room in the future, and maybe move things around a bit to see what they look like in different positions, but I'm liking where this is heading.

Tomorrow will be back to some morte panel work probably, so until then...

Keep creative!

No comments:

Post a Comment