Wednesday 20 February 2013

Ghost Rider - Final

I'm about done with this I think!
I could go on further trying to refine the flames, but as this image will most likely be mostly seen on small screens like phones and tablets, or at it's biggest a monitor, I think I will hold up well enough.
One mistake can be to spend so long on something you lose interest and the picture suffers for it, or you just plain and simple over do it.
The chains as a frame aren't my creation, I just downloaded a seamless chain texture I found online, but I thought it gave it a nice touch.
Anyhow, I'm off to draw something different!
I didn't mean for this painting to go on for so long, but I've only had an hour or two most days since I started on Friday, and didn't work on it at all over the weekend, it's almost Fan Art Friday again! Haha
Maybe something a little less time consuming this week might be a good idea, my comic book project hasn't been touched art wise for a week or two so it'll be nice to get back to that too.

Hope you all have a good day, the weekend's in sight again!


No comments:

Post a Comment