Sunday 1 October 2017

Back Again!

Hi Peoples of the Interwebs!

It's been a really long time since I last posted, around 7 months.

I had to concentrate on work related activities, I left my job in April and set up on my own so it's been a lot of work to get everything underway, but now things have calmed down a bit I have time to get back to some artwork!

I picked up some new pens and a Moleskin sketchbook (very nice, first time using them) a few days ago and gave them a little try out yesterday, the resulting sketch is below, inspired by a recent holiday to Mexico and one of my favorite creatures, the Turtle.

Links to the pens used are below incase anyone wants to try them out for themselves, the brush pens are excellent!

Derwent Graphik Line Maker


Kuretake Japanese Bimoji Fude Brush Pens




I'll be back to posting much more frequently now, so until next time, keep creative!


No comments:

Post a Comment