Tuesday 3 October 2017

#Inktober Day One "Swift"

Good day!

I'm giving #inktober a go this year, I'm already a couple of days behind and playing catch up but it's all good and should be on the ball by the end of the week!

Day one 

The official prompt for day one was "Swift", and although this is VERY loosely connected, I went with a Boxer, one who is "swift" ie; Nimble, quick, etc.
Not the best interpretation of the prompt but I promise I'll get better as we go....

Same brush pen used as yesterdays post, so links to that can be found there, Letraset Pro Markers used for the shading which can be found via the link below....

Letraset Pro Marker Neutral Shades

Currently sketching out day two's image, "Divided", so I'll catch you when it's done, until then, keep creative!


No comments:

Post a Comment