Monday 16 October 2017

#Inktober Day 10 "Gigantic"

Good Day to You!

I took the weekend off as I needed to do some day job work, then have a day of relaxation!

I finished up day 10's #inktober2017 piece this morning, which had the official prompt "Gigantic", I will do the background for this at some point but as it would've been digitally painted whatever the case I've left it with just the inks for now.
Any pictures from this years #inktober that I add more too in the future I'll update their relevant post and add it below the original, though these won't be done for a while as I'm back to being multiple days behind again and back to playing catch up....

As always, keep creative!

*Update*

I of course immediately stuck it in PS and played about with it, didn't spend too long but the result has been added to the bottom of this post...

Traditional Inks


Digitally Finished Version


No comments:

Post a Comment