Tuesday 7 November 2017

Self Portrait - Hero Version

Hey, how goes it?!

Inspired, after looking through The Dynamite book - Art of Painted Comics, and browsing some Alex Ross art online, this painting has headed into an entirely different direction.... Fun with light and shadows!

Digital painting is most definitely a lot of fun! It's not quite finished, but as with previous posts I'll just update this as and when.

I think I'm going to give up on the catching up of #inktober2017, I did what I could but between my day job and being ill twice in a 2 week period I just didn't have the time. 
Rather than spend the time trying to catch up in something already ended, I think I'll just work on doing some more of these digital paintings, and the JAR comic book project!

Anyhow, as always keep creative and I'll catch you all next time!



No comments:

Post a Comment