Friday 7 June 2013

Fan Art Friday - Swamp Thing

I'm back!

I hope everyone is well and has been having a productive time since I last posted.
Work has led me to have minimal time for drawing over the past couple of months, that along with moving, and various other distractions, but I'm pleased to say I managed to get an hours sketching in this afternoon. One of which was of DC comic's Swamp Thing, and as it's Friday I thought I'd post it!

Edit - I've now posted the finished pencil sketch below the original image posted.

I am happy to say I have been working on the character and plot development of my graphic novel series with steady progress being made, so although I may not be able to draw whilst walking and commuting each day I can still be creative!
I shall be updating again soon, and more frequently from now on, so until then keep well and keep creative!


No comments:

Post a Comment