Monday 17 June 2013

Distractions from Art

Hi All!

Just wanted to post two pictures today, but not of artwork as I usually would!

The past two months have been mostly about work, leaving me pretty much no time for drawing, or 3d work at all.
But I shouldn't complain, the rent's getting paid!
I thought I'd post to photo's of what has been taking up my time, a large project that involved the design and construction of two large playground/garden areas in a nursery.
I oversaw the entire project, from consultations with the clients on what they wanted, I designed the areas, project managed the actual work with a team of 4 tradesmen, and finished off by doing the planting and then the paperwork!
It was a fun project, but I'm glad to be back having a little more time for drawing again, and time to work on my graphic novel series.
These two photo's are panoramic, so click on them and scroll to zoom in and check them out.

I'll be back soon with some art related updates, until then, keep creative people!



No comments:

Post a Comment