Sunday 23 June 2013

Another building design started

Hey Hey Internetters!

Was feeling in a constructive mood so started on another building design, this time a 3 level one.
I'm going to try and keep it in style with the last, meaning it will be set in the same same city.
I'm using Sketchup for this modelling, as it lends itself quite well to structures that are mostly right angles, the buildings that are set in the other main world of my story are more curved and smooth, so I will be using Maya to model those ones.
None of these models will be used for anything but reference really, or possibly for setting up scenes to be printed out and traced over using a lightbox.

I'll be continuing this building during the week after work so will update it's progress soon.

Have a nice Sunday people!


No comments:

Post a Comment