Wednesday 20 April 2016

Jar - Character Design Sketching - Bill

Hi, long time no post!

Well, you say you're going to start doing two YouTube videos a week... and then you do none for a month.
I hadn't planned on my day job work being quite as tiring as it was over the past few weeks, many days of full on hard labour with minimal time to recover, the kind of days you get home at 6 or 7pm and don't even  have the energy to half concentrate on a mindless TV program!

I have managed to get some writing done on my own graphic novel series and am very happy with the progress of that, but it's not at a stage to share so that will have to remain where it is for the moment.
And we're completed the layouts for the first issue of jar and are underway on the second issue, so progress is being made in multiple ways really!

But anyhow, I got through it all and am now in a slightly less physically demanding schedule so am making the most of it and getting some work done on the Jar comic book project when i have the time to.

Today I worked on one of the character designs, below is the final rough sketch which both myself and the writer of the series are quite happy with, so now it's onward to the next character, whilst I still have the time and energy to do so!

Take it easy people, if you can....


No comments:

Post a Comment