Friday 18 March 2016

JAR - Vehicles, and Distractions from Drawing...

Hiya!

So no YouTube video this week, there was a huge distraction from drawing for the majority of the spare time I had, and it's name is The Division!
I've been waiting for it to come out for quite some time, and am very much enjoying it, so I'm not going to apologise... Haha!

But I did manage to drag myself away from the controller long enough to do this drawing, which is of a 1940's Ford which features in the first story arc of the JAR comic book series.
There's a really cool scene it's in nearer the end of the arc and I'm really looking forward to getting onto that part of the drawing!

*Update*

So no drawing done this week at all, there's been some seriously hard work going on at the day job and I've been too tired to focus on anything once I get back home in the evenings.
I'm going to try and get something done over the weekend but I've got a new PC coming on Saturday so what with setting that up, transferring files and getting it all updated I probably won't get a whole lot done art wise until the end of next week.
I'll try to get a little something done on Sunday, but Friday next week is looking most likely for some drawing to go down!

Until next time, hope you all have a great weekend!




No comments:

Post a Comment