Saturday 6 February 2016

Sketching Time-Lapse Test!

Hi All!

Nothing special art-wise today, but I'm just posting a quick test time-lapse video of a random doodle I did earlier (I did the doodle just to test the screen recording).
Hope you enjoy the video, if all goes to plan I'll be making many of these in the future, but they'll be much better planned, and hopefully better finished pieces too.
If I do make more I'll try to create a title screen, have a thumbnail of the finished sketch shown at the beginning, that kind of thing. And then maybe host it on YouTube and just have a link to it here, not really planned this out yet!

*Update*

Video doesn't seem to be showing up in Chrome, Explorer is displaying it, not sure about Firefox and Safari.
Will go the embedding route through YouTube for sure next time!

Have a great weekend people!


No comments:

Post a Comment