Friday 19 February 2016

Comic Book Project - Update

Good afternoon!

Just a quick update, this weeks been all about the day job, and a bit of PS4 when I've had time, but today I've been mainly concentrating on a character concept for the comic book project I'm working on with the talented writer Mr James Fletcher.
Unfortunately this particular character is a main one so I can't share the actual image, but I'll be working on some of the secondary and background characters over the weekend and will be sure to share some of the sketches.
My morning figure sketching has been on hold this week, just been too tired to get up early enough to do much before leaving for work, and the same goes for video's and time-lapses for the YouTube channel, but there should be one uploaded next week, hopefully on Monday.

Until then, have a great day/days!



No comments:

Post a Comment