Sunday 18 May 2014

Sketchbook cut and Pastes

Hi!

Thought I'd post a cut and paste collage of this weeks sketchbook sketches.

I'm quite happy this week as my pursuit in the improvement of more lifelike characters seems to be coming along nicely, with each sketch seeming easier and easier. I have a long way to go but the journey now seems less daunting and I'm looking forward to it more than I have done in the past.
And my characters drawn from imagination are getting less Cartoony and more the way I'd like them to be, so all good!
That's not to say I'll drop drawing Cartoons completely, they're fun!
These are just a few that I've done this week, my task for next week is to work on figures in motion, and clothing (Both static and in motion).

So until next time people....



No comments:

Post a Comment