Sunday 28 July 2013

I saw a supervillain on the Tube!


Hi guys,

I haven't posted for a while as my creative time is, as it has been for quite a while, very limited due to work.
But I have been working on my graphic novel series when I can, including during my day job when possible!
So things have been productive still I'm pleased to say.
I was on the tube (London Underground for those who may not know what that is) yesterday and I saw what can only be described as an evil genius!
He most likely wasn't an actual super villain, plotting to overthrow entire planets with the use of elaborate schemes, but his face, and actual head shape just screamed EVIL GENIUS!
I would like to have asked if I could take a photo to post, but have a slight inclination he may have taken offence to that proposal once he was given the reasoning behind it....
So I just did a quick sketch of him, and I must say, it really is very much a good likeness!
His head was actually this shape, and I have not exaggerated it much at all.
So if you are travelling on the Underground and you see this man, beware!

No comments:

Post a Comment