Sunday 28 July 2013

Daily Doodle #1

Hi guys (again),

I was thinking of what I wrote in my last post and the first couple of lines annoyed me.
I don't want work and other everyday activities to become an excuse for a lack of creativity.
Because, as much as I say these other things have taken up my time, all that really is is an excuse.

I have been creatively lazy!

So, from today I shall be forcing myself to draw at least one sketch everyday, and post it here, however crap I think it may be, in an attempt to cull this lull in productivity.
If I am unable to post for any reason I shall still draw, then post multiple days worth at one time.
I shall still be working on my graphic novel in both writing and art, and drawing other things too, but this should at least get me on a creative roll so I am at no point fully distracted for a whole day.
I will aim to do this permanently, so fingers crossed I can keep this going.

So here is the #1 in a hopefully ongoing series of daily doodles!

Random character doodle.

No comments:

Post a Comment