Thursday 7 March 2013

Fan Art Friday Preview

Hi All!

I decided to leave the last painting as it is, I messed around with some backgrounds but wasn't really feeling any of them so decided to call it done and move on.

As I am taking a break from working on tomorrows Fan Art Friday piece I thought I'd take a couple of photos and post them as a preview of what it'll be.
Judge Death from 2000AD's Judge Dredd, and Judge Anderson PSI strips is this weeks subject, and I've been having loads of fun drawing him so far!
I decided to go for a kind of zombie pose as he is dead after all, and I thought it'd give him a creepy feel too.
I've also decided that I'm going to give inking this by hand a go, it won't be done tomorrow as I'll be busy during the day, but I'll post the finished pencils tomorrow and then the inked version later, maybe over the weekend.
If I mess up the inks traditionally I can always do it digitally I guess!

I always forget to mention this for those not used to blogs, or indeed the web, but if you click on the images they will link to the full size versions, and the same goes for all other posts on the blog.

Have a good evening/day, whatever you all are up to.




No comments:

Post a Comment