Sunday 27 January 2013

Sneak Peek 01

Today's post is a sneak peek at what I've been working on on and off for the past few days, it relates directly to my Contractors series, but will be featured far more in a Maxi-series that will both run parallel and follow it.
It's my first bit of 3d work in over a year, but within the Contractors and the other series it will actually be hand drawn. The reason to build it in 3d first is so as to save time working out angles etc when it comes to it being drawn multiple times. I will also do this for a couple of buildings and vehicles that are reused a lot.
It's not fully finished, there's more cables and machines to be added to the room, but the basics are there.

As for an explanation as to what it is, you'll just have to read the series once it's done! It will be quite easy to guess what it might do for a lot of people, but getting it exactly right, I can tell you that would be extremely unlikely.




No comments:

Post a Comment