Thursday 25 December 2014

Old 3D Work!

Merry Christmas to One and All!

I wasn't planning on really being online today, but as I was having my morning Coffee I started browsing through some forum threads on a website I used to use a lot around 5 years ago called SimplyMaya.Com, and came across an image I created for a Spaceship modelling competition that they ran. The image is a little small unfortunately, maybe I'll try rerendering it larger at some point if I can find the old files.

I came second place, but was still really happy with the image I created and the ships I modelled.

It's making me want to get back to some 3d modelling again, and I think I'll have to revisit SimplyMaya a bit more, I met a lot of nice people there.

Have a great day everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment